Water Based A Class Fire Extinguishers.
SFFECO Water Stored Pressure Fire Extinguishers are designed to suppress fires in Class A combustibles like wood, cloth, trash and other materials that leave an ash. These kinds of hazards are often found in office environments and some industrial locations, as well as warehouse and oxidizing chemical storage areas.
- Discharge Mechanism with Easy Snap Lever Lock: A simple squeezing mechanism type brass nickel plated Valve with Easy snap Lever lock safety seal and large loop Stainless steel Pull pin.
- Pressure Gauge:Easy to read Pressure gauges with Unique Gauge Testing System (UGTS) to check the workability and accuracy onsite for each gauges.
- EPDM rubber hose:Superior grade EPDM rubber is far more flexible than the normal rubber used in most hosepipes. It is also far less prone to cracks.
- Hydro Test:Extinguisher shells are 100% factory hydro tested to excess of 35 bar under the vigilance of Engineers.
- Bar coded labels:for easy traceability of Fire Extinguishers.
- Highest Quality standards and Certifications:Each Kanex fire extinguishers having standard certifications of ISO 9001 and BIS Approval (IS 15683:2006).
- Anticorrosive treatment followed by Powder Coating:Tough Exterior and Interior Coating with Pure Polyester (PP) powder (pvc internal coating in HQ series), which is tested for higher impact resistivity and flexibility.